Welcome to the DriveTrainLeads.com auto part locating service!
How it works
This site allows you to submit a request for a used engine or transmission to a network of suppliers. The suppliers will contact you directly by email, phone or text message with information and pricing. The method of contact was determined by you when the request form was filled out. We recommend always including your phone number. This request is only sent 1 time so you do not need to be asked to have your email address removed.
Need it faster?
Drivetrainleads.com now offers a premium service. It is our Preferred Service Program (PSP) and gets you results, guaranteed. Our PSP is our “front of the line” service for people who want the fastest response from our dealers and are serious about getting their vehicle back on the road. Our PSP has 2 different levels of service depending on what your needs are.
- I need it now! - Our most popular PSP service and is for serious buyers. This package puts your request into a “front of the line” service status. That notifies our dealers of an immediate need. Once this happens, you are now in the driver’s seat. Our dealers know you are not just kicking tires and a serious buyer. They will tend to give you more time on the phone, make sure your all of your questions and concerns are answered and may even offer you a better price just for asking! DriveTrainLeads.com guarantees you our dealers will be able to locate and price the part you requested within just 24 hours*
- Our 48 hour* package - You will receive all of the benefits of our “I need it yesterday” package with the exception of a need for an immediate result. We recommend this if you know you are going to have to order your engine or transmission, just not in a rush to get it done.
- If you do not find the part you are looking for in the time frame ordered, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will promptly refund you the full fee you paid.
- If you decide this is for you, just click here and fill out a new request for your part and make sure to include payment. It is fast, simple and guaranteed.
What happens next?
After you submitted your request, dealers on our network will begin emailing, texting or calling you with price quotes and information. Each dealer is independently owned so the cost of your part, shipping time, shipping cost and warranties will vary. You may request to have the part delivered to you, your shop or you can arrange your own pick up.
For your protection
Our dealers pay a subscription fee to be on our network. (Our name) verifies that our dealers are a legitimate business before allowing them to be a subscriber to our service. Our job is to connect buyers and sellers in the marketplace. We strongly recommend after you decide who to do business with, you only pay by credit card or PayPal. Never send cash, check, wire transfer or Western Union. You are under no obligation to purchase at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns about our service please email us at email@example.com Thank you for using our service.
* This does not apply to weekends or holidays.