(Last Updated March 17, 2014)
1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
ASAP MOTORS collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information”? (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
2. Third Party Vendors
This website uses Google AdWords & Bing Ads.
3. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
ASAP MOTORS collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- To understand customer needs regarding ASAP MOTORS’s services;
- To fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- To communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from ASAP MOTORS, its affiliates and third parties;
- To allow customers to access limited-entry areas of ASAP MOTORS’s site;
- To personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from ASAP MOTORS and third parties;To bill accounts and maintain payment records; if applicable.
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- To respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the ASAP MOTORS site or any ASAP MOTORS product or service;
- To protect the services, products or rights of ASAP MOTORS, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the ASAP MOTORS site; and
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning ASAP MOTORS’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
4. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
5. Disclosure, Processing and Retention – ASAP MOTORS does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- To someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- A very limited amount, and in very few cases, to ASAP MOTORS’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on ASAP MOTORS’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- As necessary if ASAP MOTORS has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with ASAP MOTORS’s rights or property, other users of ASAP MOTORS’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that ASAP MOTORS or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which ASAP MOTORS or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), ASAP MOTORS will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove ASAP MOTORS’s compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information -ASAP MOTORS will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing ASAP MOTORS about changes to their personal information. ASAP MOTORS will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
- Security Safeguards ASAP MOTORS will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- Access to Personal Information -ASAP MOTORS will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:ASAP Motors & Parts Systems, Inc
Houston, Texas 77041
Or email us at [email protected]
If ASAP MOTORS is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney’client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting ASAP MOTORS as described above.’ ASAP MOTORS will promptly correct such personal information.’