Used Engines in Miami
Find used engines for sale in Miami in just a few minutes by filling out the form below.
How Does Buying a Used Engine Work in Miami ?
If you need a used engine or transmission in Miami, Florida, we can help you get in with our nationwide network of parts suppliers that have over 3 million used parts ready to go.
Submit the year, make, model, engine size or transmission type that you’re seeking and you’ll start receiving bids within minutes via email, call or text from sellers competing for your business.
You may be presented with an array of parts at different prices so you can choose the one that’s right for your vehicle and your budget.
Should I Buy a New or Used Engine?
If you want a quality engine at an affordable price, finding a used engine is typically the best option and can get your vehicle running again for thousands less.
- Get more bang for your buck with a used engine or transmission. Why buy a new car or engine when you can find replacement parts that are slightly used for a fraction of the cost?
- Used engines allow you to build the car of your dreams at an affordable cost.
- Used parts are ideal for car enthusiasts who enjoy the process of customizing, building, and restoring the look & function of their classic vehicles.
FAQs for Miami Used Engines
These are some of the most common questions asked about used engines for sale in Miami.
Q: Is a used engine sold with any type of warranty?
A: It mostly depends on which seller you decide to buy from, but you can typically expect to receive a used engine with a warranty ranging between 30 days to over a year. Most of the used engines for sale in Miami are sold with a generous warranty.
Q: What shipping options are offered?
A: Many used parts suppliers offer free shipping, but some may require that you pay to ship the used engine to or from Miami. A typical cost for shipping may be around $100, but will vary based on the size, weight, and distance that the engine has to travel.
Q: What are the best options for getting the used engine installed?
A: Installing it yourself is often the best option, but you can also have it installed professionally by a local mechanic.
Q: Where are the best auto shops in Miami?
A: While Miami has many excellent auto shops, these 3 are our favorites:
All Import Tech
5 Stars on Yelp*
Address: 7861 NW 55th St Miami, FL 33166
Phone: (305) 262-1994
Rey’s Auto Repair Service
5 Stars on Yelp*
Address: 591 SW 15th Ave Miami, FL 33135
Phone: (305) 541-7339
El Mago De Ponche
5 Stars on Yelp*
Address: 6201 SW 8th St Miami, FL 33144
Phone: (305) 261-0111
*Data pulled from Yelp in July, 2018
Top Used Engines for Sale in Miami
Below are three of the most popular used engines for sale in Miami.
First released in the 1940s, the Ford F150 has earned a reputation for quality in the decades that followed—in fact, it is now the most popular truck in America by far. Known for its towing capabilities, horsepower and torque, it’s no wonder that a great deal of our Miami customers are in the market for used Ford F150 engines.
The Toyota Camry has been in production since the 1980s, and has been the best-selling passenger car for 15 years. Today, its popularity is thanks to its safety, handling and versatility, which is why plenty of our Miami customers are looking for used Toyota Camry engines.
Ford has been producing the Explorer since the early 1990s, and today it’s one of the top 10 most popular SUVs in the country. With its high safety rating, roomy interior and impressive power, many of our Miami customers are on the lookout for used Ford Explorer engines.
Check Out All Our Used Engines for Sale in Miami
Scenic Driving Routes in Miami
Make the most of your newly revitalized car with a scenic drive around the iconic Miami locations. These are some of our favorite scenic routes from the area.
- State Road A1A to John U. Lloyd Beach State Park: Officially recognized as a national scenic byway by the U.S. Department of Transportation, this route is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful in the area. Simply drive east of of Miami until you reach the A1A, then follow it north to John U. Lloyd Beach State Park and enjoy the breathtaking ocean views along the way.
- Overseas Highway: Perhaps the most famous scenic drive in south Florida, the overseas highway is where you want to be for unobstructed ocean views dotted with small islands all the way to Key West. Follow U.S. Highway 1 south out of Miami until you hit Key Largo, then sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Florida State Road 913 to Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park: While this drive only takes about 25 minutes, it’s still one of the best. Take Florida State Road 913 south out of Miami and follow it until it becomes Crandon Boulevard. Follow that all the way to Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, hop out of the car and enjoy the fresh sea breeze and unparalleled views of the ocean complemented by the absolutely picturesque Cape Florida Lighthouse.